Tap-a-Draft system?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gumbo2go

Reaction score
Thinking about going to a mini-keg system. The Tap-A-Draft system seems to be my pick.

Anyone have any experiece or opinions for this system? :confused:

Thanks,

I have a Tap-A-Draft and am happy with it. I have had beer in it for over three months and it kept quite well.
Also you can force carbonate with it. I prime the beer I put in mine, but I have used it (with a three liter bottle) to carbonate a batch of still cider.
I also have a Philtap and a Party Pig. All three suit my needs very well. Although if I had to pick one I think that I would go with the Philtap

gumbo2go said:
Thinking about going to a mini-keg system. The Tap-A-Draft system seems to be my pick.

Anyone have any experiece or opinions for this system? :confused:

Thanks,

keg beer is better dont know why it just is ....but i have a keg set up full 5 gal this works for me but i allways run into the problem with taking to a outing
(party) i might have to try a mini keg.

how are the party pigs......ok so/so or try something else.

I use a party pig. I've found it tends to jam the restrictor all the way up into the valve, breaking off the ring, but it's easy to pull out the restrictor and clean it for next use. Screw paying $10 for the replacement part.

Back