Trying to choose a name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HankyPanky

Reaction score
Just finish my first batch of midwest's Autumn Amber Ale. While waiting on my kit to come and now waiting on my brew to finish up i have played around with a few different brewery names. Now I need some help choosing one.

1)Hanky Panky- Last name is Hankerson, people call me Hank and when I was in A and C school everyone started calling me Hanky Pankerson.

2)Funky Monkey- Mom used to call my brothers and I a bunch of monkey be cause we used to make a lot of noises wrestling. I like monkeys also.

3)HardKnocks- Name of my favorite song and the story of my life (lol)

Other toss ups: Hank daddy/daddy hank, brown sugar brewery.

Looking for some suggestion and your picks!:mug:

I personally prefer the names relating more towards your name / status. Example, Big Daddy Hank, Daddy's Brown Sugar, Spank Hank!.

Yea, my brain isn't too creative today :p

Good luck finding the right name!

I love quirky names that are both silly AND have personal meaning...

How about

Hardknock Monkey
Brew co.

Your logo can be a cartoon monkey with coconut bouncing off it's dome.

I like Hanky Panky. it has good personal meaning, brings up good, funny images to mind and everyone that knows your name will get the joke immediately. could make for a very good logo and beer names too.:D

Silly monkey pants brewing, a monkey with some silly pants. The monkey can wear a different style for each brew, perhaps a kilt for an Irish red, or those crazy Russian dance pants for a RIS you get the idea. (even though kilts are Scottish, but that's a topic for another forum)

Hankey Pankerson's Hard Knock Brewery; brewing up a little hanky panky (or hank pankery) since 2011.
(to music) "It's a hard knock beer, for us; it's a hardknock beer, for us..."
Regards, GF. :mug:

Back