• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Customized Brew Paddles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I haven't posted sooner, been a bit busy with work, school, and in-laws.

Received my paddle Thursday and it turned out beautiful. It sat in my cubical all day and people couldn't keep their hands off of it. Super solid piece of maple, looked pretty darn true too. The tooling is awesome, the detail of the feathers was superb. I am extremely happy with the paddle.

SWMBO saw it and loved it as well. "You should get another one to go above the door of the brewery"

Thanks again DeepSea!

Hi Todd,
Would you mock one up with barley shaped cutouts and "A King And Three Queens Brewery" on the handle?
Thanks in advance,
David

Latest edition
king1.jpg

Brewslut,
Here it is. One guitar and it looked lost in the paddle. I had to take the tuner off. They are to small to cut.

njlespaul.jpg

DeepSea

Could you mock up one with something similar to my avatar in the paddle and DefCat Brewery on the handle?

Could you mock up one with something similar to my avatar in the paddle and DefCat Brewery on the handle?

Can you pm me a higher res .jpg? I would not be able to cut this all the through due to the wood being very weak. I can cut it about an 1/8 to a 1/4 inch deep into the wood

DeepSea

Hi Todd,
Sorry I'm late with this review.
Received the paddle on Monday.
Beautiful work! My 3 women love it.
Worth every penny. Thanks for turning this so quick.
Cheers
-David

All,
I have decided to change my pricing. The new price will be $65.00. This now INCLUDES shipping to the lower 48. Anything outside of that area please PM me for a shipping price.

Best regards,

DeepSea

These are really sweet! Not sure I can swing it just now, but I'll put it on my list of things to come.

I really need to come up with a brewery name and logo.

Dude, these things are awesome! Once I figure out my brewery name/logo, I'll have to get one of these! Any way to darken the name on the handle?

These are sweet ! I am trying to think about what I would want on mine, as I don't have a brewery name. Can you do a different font? These sports guys have got me thinking...

do I go old school?
images

Or modern?
images

Are these logos even doable or are they too complex?

Those hop cones on the BN army one are awesome! It would be cool to have some relief work like that AND some cutouts for better stir flow.

Dude, these things are awesome! Once I figure out my brewery name/logo, I'll have to get one of these! Any way to darken the name on the handle?

You could paint in the letters and sand off the excess. I do not do this for liability reasons. Only pure maple wood in my beer.

DeepSea

These are sweet ! I am trying to think about what I would want on mine, as I don't have a brewery name. Can you do a different font? These sports guys have got me thinking...

do I go old school?
images

Or modern?
images

Are these logos even doable or are they too complex?

Those hop cones on the BN army one are awesome! It would be cool to have some relief work like that AND some cutouts for better stir flow.

I tried bringing the log into my software and it looks like I lose some detail.

portlandproff.jpg

DeepSea

Congratulations to SpanishCastleAle in winning the Mashpaddle I donated. Here is his mashpaddle.

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

Congratulations Matt!!

Latest posts

Back