Williams Brewing Holiday Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCLightkeeper

Reaction score
Last year, I ordered a kit from Williams Brewing that was called Holiday Ale. It was an extract kit. I have brewing all-grain starting in January. Everyone loved the Holiday Ale but it is only available in extract form. I do not want to go back to extract after doing all-grain. I contacted Williams asking if they would sale me the grain ingredients, but they declined. Does anyone have a recipe for this brew? It is listed as a Spiced Honey Brown Ale.

Do you remember the extract recipe? It shouldn't be too hard to convert unless it uses darker than light extracts. Even then, it could probably be closely approximated.

Do you remember the extract recipe? It shouldn't be too hard to convert unless it uses darker than light extracts. Even then, it could probably be closely approximated.

Their kits don't come with a "recipe" per se. They give you a mylar pouch of LME (unknown what the composition is), and two unnamed pouches of hop plugs. The only identified component of their recipes is the Wyeast pouch.

Latest posts

Back