The staying classy beer thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arondee

Reaction score
I'm keeping it classy tonight with a wonderful hard cider in my Westvleteren glass hand made by monks in Belgium. Show me your classy beer related pics.

405481_10150546197650843_621185842_9644979_957491715_n.jpg

I'm keeping it classy tonight with a wonderful hard cider in my Westvleteren glass hand made by monks in Belgium. Show me your classy beer related pics.

405481_10150546197650843_621185842_9644979_957491715_n.jpg

I dunno. It's the "Staying Classy Beer Thread", but you're drinking cider.

Love that goblet though. Man, I've gotta find one of those (and the correct beer to put in it!).

Yeah that's quite a mistake I made. I can't change the title though :(. I need to go find me a budlight and re-post.

passedpawn said:
Is that a baguette in the arm of the dude (?) with the blue robe? I guess it's pretty cool to wack your opponent with a baguette. Is that what the latin says?

Well spotted, sir! Not everyone knows that baguette is a derivative of the Olde English "bag itt!" which came from the Norse "bang it!". The latter phrase was quite popular among Vikings both at home and abroad.

Plus, he's from DC. Their motto should show the former mayor holding a crack pipe and nuzzling a [Edited to stay classy] "scarlet woman"

EDIT: did that go too far? I been drinking home brew. I think I might gone too far....

Well spotted, sir! Not everyone knows that baguette is a derivative of the Olde English "bag itt!" which came from the Norse "bang it!". The latter phrase was quite popular among Vikings both at home and abroad.

Plus, he's from DC. Their motto should show the former mayor holding a crack pipe and nuzzling a hooker.

EDIT: did that go too far? I been drinking home brew. I think I might gone too far....

Never too far. That was a classy response if I've ever seen one.

Raison d'Etre in a wine glass on my cousin's beat up grill table with some pickled vegetables that I think my mother made:

This man has class. Anyone who says different is a liar. Pickled veggies and cigarettes on a dirty table with a dish towel cuddling raisin beer in a wine glass. I will have to consider this as a potential valentines day dinner for my wife and I.

was going for the "Ron Burgundy" feel. thanks for the not it felt right up the CLASSY ally

Back