Detroit Lions Fans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mezak1gd

Reaction score
Anyone made a Jim Schwartzbier yet? I just made one and want to know if it's the original.

And with the National Championship tonight, any Texas fans made a Mack Brown Ale?

I love it! I name all my beers after sports figures, I'll have to do a Jim Schwartzbier for sure! I figured this was us a sympathy thread for us Lion fans when I read the title.

Yes! That's awesome.

BTW, Bed Bath & Beyond has their large lions beer mugs on sale 50% off right now. They're sweet.

It'll happen for us! Lions for Super Bowl LXXX!!!

Actually, for the first time in a long time I have hope for the Lions. I've met Schwartz and I like him, I think Mayhew is a good GM, and our rookies have played great this year. So I'll say Lions Super Bowl XLVI, 2 years from now. Gotta be optimistic right.

I lost all respect for Colt today. X-rays negative, he says he has no pain in his arm, get in the game. B#$*@.

What's up with the Colt's? Talking about Manning?

Ya, the Lion's have a couple of good rookies. IMO they're still making a mess of things, and Stanton has no business on the field. I'm a firm believer in sitting a QB for a year or two, and letting him see what the NFL is all about.

Back