SN Bigfoot ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I heard mid- to late January over on another forum.

I've never tried it, but have found myself enjoying other barleywines. I can't wait to pick up a few.

i just opened my last bottle of '07 a few nights ago and it was phenomenal! i can't wait to open my '08's next year. i'm gonna try and save some for 2013 but that may be wishfull thinking.

I cannot wait until Bigfoot comes out. I've never tried it, but have enjoyed a few barleywines recently and can't wait to try one that seems to be highly regarded.

Do it! 4-5 years on Bigfoot is perfect.

that's what i hear. 3-5 is supposed to be the sweetspot. it's funny i'm not the biggest fan of Bigfoot when it's fresh (to hoppy for the style IMHO) but after a year i really enjoy it. this was the first time i had tried it @ 3yrs and think it's killer:rockin:

I had a 1991 - yes 1991 - Bigfoot the other day, at my Dad's. It was 'interesting'. It was very smooth, not very hoppy, no hot alcohol taste, and quite sweet. It might have had a very slight licorice taste. 6 ozs was plenty, I didn't want any more.

Back