South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 23!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be dropping by tomorrow with my payment, I'll plan to leave it in the mailbox as I'm not 100% on a timeframe

I could stand a few pounds of Crystal 40-60 and Cara-pils, if anyone would feel like helping me out. Just 5-10 pounds of each. Let me know.

Updated again. The last few remaining people are a few of my friends so i'll beat down their doors for the payments. Order was sent over to NCM. Should here back tomorrow about a date!

Updated again. The last few remaining people are a few of my friends so i'll beat down their doors for the payments. Order was sent over to NCM. Should here back tomorrow about a date!

Do you think it will be before Thanksgiving or after?

I was hoping for before thanksgiving but no word from them yesterday. I'll give them another call first thing Monday morning.

No internet at the moment. Switching over to fios. Looking at monday. Ill PM everyone tomorrow after I'm back up and running.

I will not be around from Thanksgiving thru Wednesday 11/30. I ordered 2 sacks of grain. Wondering if someone can pick up for me if that is the pickup date. I'll come and grab them at your convenience. I'll drive just about anywhere. if it aint monday or tuesday then im there.

I'll be up at brewery ommegang and will bring a treat back for the person who holds my grain :mug:

I love my SWMBO. We vacation at breweries for the holidays!

BucksPA I can hold yours if you want, just let me know. I'm a town over from the pickup spot so I'm not too far off.

BGates14 said:
BucksPA I can hold yours if you want, just let me know. I'm a town over from the pickup spot so I'm not too far off.

Yes please that would be great.

With NCM and NEMF being closed on certain days because of Thanksgiving, there was a small delay in the shipping time.

The delivery date has been set for Wednesday, November 30th at 7:40pm!
(RAIN will be the only cause for a change so please check the forum BEFORE going to the pickup location!)
7905 N. Route 130 (Crescent Blvd.)
Pennsauken, NJ 08110

When arriving at the pickup location, please park in the WHITE gravel parking lot furthest away from the building. Stay to your left when pulling in from the front or to your right if coming in from the back.

Whenever possible, please try to carpool or pick up for fellow brewers. We have to try to limit the amount of people hanging around the parking lot before and after the grain has been sorted.

If you are splitting grain, please bring buckets/bags for your split and a scale if you want to be spot on. Home Buckets are the most commonly used bucket so its easier to eye up your splits.

If you can not make it to the pickup that day, please make arrangements with someone to hold your grain for you.

CHEERS!

I work the bar that night, anyone from philly or nearby mind holding my sack? Pick up my sack and hold onto it.

boswell said:
I work the bar that night, anyone from philly or nearby mind holding my sack? Pick up my sack and hold onto it.

I'm in ambler if you're close by I will pick it up for you

Mike, I'm in Philly, so you're a half hour away. If that's as close as I can get so be it. I can't get out of work, I own the place. Anyone closer to Philly mind holding onto it?

Mike, I'm in Philly, so you're a half hour away. If that's as close as I can get so be it. I can't get out of work, I own the place. Anyone closer to Philly mind holding onto it?

Im no stranger to grabbing sacks. Im in south philly... I didnt see your name on the list of grain so what would i be picking up?

I got 'grandfathered' into this buy because I was in the hospital for the last one. Its one sack Bairds Marris Otter Pale. BMOPA. That would be badass, I may be able to pick it up the following morning.

I got 'grandfathered' into this buy because I was in the hospital for the last one. Its one sack Bairds Marris Otter Pale. BMOPA. That would be badass, I may be able to pick it up the following morning.

Unless by morning you mean 6 then itll have to be in the afternoon untill sunday or monday my days off. No problem picking it up can work out the details later.

Hey, Barley Legal members......
-I'd like to go to the City Taphouse Event but it is at the same time at the grain pick up. I bet there are others that want to go to the Taphouse event too.
-Anyone not planning to go to the Taphouse? Anyone interested in picking up some of your club member's orders?

kruts111 said:
hey, barley legal members......
-i'd like to go to the city taphouse event but it is at the same time at the grain pick up. I bet there are others that want to go to the taphouse event too.
-anyone not planning to go to the taphouse? Anyone interested in picking up some of your club member's orders?

+1

Back