Finally found a place to buy USA beers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styles

Reaction score
After a lot of looking, I've found a site that I can buy US beers here in NZ! At last I can taste some of the beers that get talked about here and other places. New Belgium, Dogfish Head, Sierra Nevada, Samuel Adams!
Looks like the credit card is about to take a pounding! Not just US beers either though, have a look :: Welcome to The Beer Store :: NZ's Online Beer Source ::, I'd love any recommendations! :mug:

Not USA, but UK... if you've not had the Wychwood Hobgoblin, give that a shot. Also any of the Bath Ales are nice.

As for the Dogfish, they only carry one type according to the website... the 90 min. IPA. Might as well give it a try to say you've tried it. I'm not a huge fan... many of there beers are unbalanced, overly hoppy to me. That's too bad since I live 3 miles from their main brewery.:cross:

Rogue Mocha Porter
Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye Ale
Ballast Point Big Eye IPA
Anderson Valley Brother Davids Triple (no relation)

Deschutes Black Butte Porter

For the Sierra Nevada, I'd go for the Celebration Ale over the Pale Ale. Great hop flavor and aroma.

And it sounds dumb, but it might be fun to throw in one bottle of cheap American lager, just to see what the typical American beer drinker consumes. Like a Pabst Blue Ribbon, served very cold.

Wow it's strange(,but good) to see some one exited to get their hands on some american beer.That didn't happen 10 years ago.:rockin:

Cheers for the posts guys! Really the only US beers available here easily are MGD and Bud..... and they're somewhat..... well, insipid. I'm stoked with the choices they've got. I'll definitely have to go through all of your suggestions and check them out!

Back