iPhone brewing apps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wondering if there are any good iphone brewing apps? I know there are some but have no idea which are good. Maybe I can compile a list here in this thread if there are enough.

Post the ones you know, what you think of them and price/free?

Brew Pal is excelent, when i bought it, it only cost 99 cents, but it is well worth 1.99, i have emailed the guy and made suggestions and he responds and takes them into account...

Since i have had it for like 2 months it has been updated 3-4 times... I Would highly recommend it...

It's sort of a mini beersmith. I bought it and also downloaded his free "spargepal". Unfortunately I brew in metric so it's useless fro me. Website says metric is in the works and a few other changes, like adding your own ingredients to the list.

Currently it's fine for doing quick recipes. Like when you are not at home and yo are playing with a recipe idea. Future versions will likely be more useful in that regard. The tools are useful though.

Back