2 new bottle labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNate

Reaction score
Just finished these up... Now I gots ta commence to bottlin'!

Label-HotChocolateStout-Front.jpg

Label-Cider-Front.jpg

Thanks Revvy... to be honest with you, I don't know how it tastes yet. It's been in primary going on 4 weeks now, I'm planning on bottling it tomorrow night. If it's any good I'll post up the recipe.

Very very nice - top one is rather sexual.

What size are you making these.

Only if you have a dirty, dirty mind.

Either 5.5x4.25 or 4.25x3.whatever... In other words, either 4-up or 6-up.
The cider will definitely get the smaller version, since the clear and green bottles I have tend to be taller and skinnier than the standard brown bottles.

very cool labels. I'd say it looks tasty, but then I saw the warning about syphilis and flaming Hershey squirts...
:cross:

Very nice labels. You are giving me something to shoot for in the future.

Oh, I don't know about all that. I spent a lot of time looking over your Chaos labels when I was trying to get my cider label to work. It's hard to keep a design simple and still get the impact you're looking for, but I think you did a great job of it.

i gotta say those labels look better than a lot of actual commercial labels.. like you went to college for graphics or something..

very impressive

Back