• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade: 3 sets of Cabela's neoprene waders 2 used 1 like new NO LEAKS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dallasdb

Reaction score
Like the title says I have 3 sets of Cabela's Waders for sale or trade.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE: Cabela's Roaring fork waders Retail $89.99
Men's size 7, chest 33-36, inseam 29-31, like new condition
Pictured below (brown with boots)

Cabela's Stockingfoot Waders
Size LARGE chest size 41-45, inseam 31-33, foot size 10-13

Pictured below, these are the lighter brown ones
Well used but NO LEAKS. Seams in the feet have been reinforced with neoprene glue and you can see there was a pin hole leak near the knee that has also been sealed. I just tested these last weekend and NO LEAKS.

All 3 are pictured in the next post. Sorry the pictures are the best, I took them in my garage last night on my phone. I will get better pictures if you want them.

Let me know what you have to trade!

In particular, I'm looking for camlocks, stainless ball valve setup for kettle, 10" or 14" BG14 style burner, ingredients, or???

Thanks

ForumRunner_20120919_153132.jpg

ForumRunner_20120919_153154.jpg

ForumRunner_20120919_153203.jpg

ForumRunner_20120919_153212.jpg

ForumRunner_20120919_153221.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120919_153144.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120919_153144.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 379
Forgot to add the size to the original description of the stockingfoot waders.

They are Size LARGE chest size 41-45, inseam 31-33, foot size 10-13

I'll trade you a Perlick beer pump for the large waders and or perhaps some flies?

Toga said:
I'll trade you a Perlick beer pump for the large waders and or perhaps some flies?

EDIT: Just saw your classifieds ad. I'm not sure I'm familiar with the Perlick beer pump. What did you buy it for?

Unfortunately I don't have any fly fishing gear. I'm just a good ol' spinning reel shore fisherman.

I bought it to move beer from my basement to a tower on the kitchen sink efficiently. I decided it would be best if I just go up an down the stairs to get my beer.

It is a co2 operated pump. It can be used for more than just serving.

I drift flies in the river via a spinning rod for trout, steelhead, and salmon just as you would a worm. It is by far more effective method for nymph type patterns than using a fly rod. If you fish for trout you should give it a try.

Toga said:
I bought it to move beer from my basement to a tower on the kitchen sink efficiently. I decided it would be best if I just go up an down the stairs to get my beer.

It is a co2 operated pump. It can be used for more than just serving.

I drift flies in the river via a spinning rod for trout, steelhead, and salmon just as you would a worm. It is by far more effective method for nymph type patterns than using a fly rod. If you fish for trout you should give it a try.

Looks like a cool idea but I don't have a need for it. If you want to buy the waders I will sell them for $30+ actual shipping.

Let me know!

I'd be interested in the smaller sized waders.

I have a big wonderful SQ-14, that I've used twice. But I think shipping it would be a killer.

I have other miscellaneous stuff- 12" false bottom, 10" false bottom, a 5 gallon Igloo cooler with a ballvalve, etc. But the bigger stuff would be expensive to ship, I'd bet. If there is something you'd be interested in, let me know. Otherwise, how much for the waders?

Yooper said:
I'd be interested in the smaller sized waders.

I have a big wonderful SQ-14, that I've used twice. But I think shipping it would be a killer.

I have other miscellaneous stuff- 12" false bottom, 10" false bottom, a 5 gallon Igloo cooler with a ballvalve, etc. But the bigger stuff would be expensive to ship, I'd bet. If there is something you'd be interested in, let me know. Otherwise, how much for the waders?

I'd love another SQ14 (I have one as well but would love another) but you're right shipping would be killer. I will weigh mine at home and see how much it'd be to ship on my corporate UPS account. If shipping wouldn't be too bad I could email you a label. What is your zip?

Other items I'm interested in are a drip tray to mount to the front of my keezer (large enough for 3 taps), stainless ball valve setup for a kettle, thermometers like the CDN digital or threaded dial thermometers, 1/2" ID silicone tubing, camlock fittings type A (1) or F (3) or D (5), or ingredients (4-8oz each of a few different varieties of pellet hops), Star San, other ingredients, secondary regulator, temp controller, or a combination of any of the above!

Unfortunately I don't need any false bottoms or a mash tun. Let me know if you're willing to part with anything or a combo of items in the above list. What I really need is a large drip tray and ingredients (preferably hops).

We can take this to PM if you'd like. Or if you don't have anything above to trade we can settle on a price. Thanks Yoop!

I'd love another SQ14 (I have one as well but would love another) but you're right shipping would be killer. I will weigh mine at home and see how much it'd be to ship on my corporate UPS account. If shipping wouldn't be too bad I could email you a label. What is your zip?

Other items I'm interested in are a drip tray to mount to the front of my keezer (large enough for 3 taps), stainless ball valve setup for a kettle, thermometers like the CDN digital or threaded dial thermometers, 1/2" ID silicone tubing, camlock fittings type A (1) or F (3) or D (5), or ingredients (4-8oz each of a few different varieties of pellet hops), Star San, other ingredients, secondary regulator, temp controller, or a combination of any of the above!

Unfortunately I don't need any false bottoms or a mash tun. Let me know if you're willing to part with anything or a combo of items in the above list. What I really need is a large drip tray and ingredients (preferably hops).

We can take this to PM if you'd like. Or if you don't have anything above to trade we can settle on a price. Thanks Yoop!

Zip is 49935.

I have a boat load of hops, the burner, and a Johnson controller, A419 (digital). http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00368D6JA/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 is the one I have. The controller might be reasonable to ship.

I've got a ton of hops, from Amarillo 2012 leaf hops, to just about any 2011 pellets or leaf hops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yooper said:
I have a boat load of hops, the burner, and a Johnson controller, A419 (digital). The controller might be reasonable to ship.

I would be interested in swapping for the temp controller. I will be building a ferm chamber in the near future.

I pulled out the waders to weigh them and they literally look new but I noticed a loose thread on the chest pocket so I took a picture.
Other than that I think you will be very impressed.

If the swap sounds good PM me and we can swap addresses and get the items shipped off.

ForumRunner_20120925_215450.jpg

I would be interested in swapping for the temp controller. I will be building a ferm chamber in the near future.

I pulled out the waders to weigh them and they literally look new but I noticed a loose thread on the chest pocket so I took a picture.
Other than that I think you will be very impressed.

If the swap sounds good PM me and we can swap addresses and get the items shipped off.

View attachment 77174

No leaks? That string is just off of the pocket?

No leaks? That string is just off of the pocket?

The string is just off the chest pocket, you would have to go in up to your armpits for water to get up to it and even if it did it wouldn't leak because it just holds the pocket on.

My wife used these just a few times and no leaks any of the times she used them. They really are in fantastic condition.

The waders below are spoken for:

Cabela's Roaring fork waders Retail $89.99
Men's size 7, chest 33-36, inseam 29-31, like new condition
Pictured below (brown with boots)

Back