HomeBrewTalk.com T-Shirt

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I hate golf shirts. I like the idea of something fairly simple, but I don't golf, and golf shirts just don't do it for me.

the_bird said:
Personally, I hate golf shirts. I like the idea of something fairly simple, but I don't golf, and golf shirts just don't do it for me.

Same here - don't golf - hate the shirts. T-shirt, sweat shirt or button downs for me

Long-sleeve T-shirt or hooded sweatshirt would be perfect.

What about uploading the design to one of those online places that will print out shirts to order? I can't remember the name, but there was one I was thinking about that would make customized beer mugs. No worries about getting them printed logistically. Might be slightly more expensive, but there would still be some $$ going to Tx (a good thing), and Mike'd be able to get a golf shirt, I'd get a hoodie and a long-sleeve T... maybe get the design on a stein...

What the hell's the name of that place?...

EDIT: Cafepress.com

Mike-H said:
How about a nice collard golf shirt that simply says HBT.com on the front left?

OR... maybe you didnt hear me!

HOW ABOUT A NICE GOLF SHIRT THAT SIMPLY SAYS HOMEBREWTALK.COM ON THE FRONT LEFT.... Do I win the design award??

You can see the one i'm wearing in my avatar, it says "Coors"

Simmer down. We don't need you TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS, we can all read and respond to your ideas without you YELLING AT US! That's bad etiquette.

Chairman Cheyco said:
Simmer down. We don't need you TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS, we can all read and respond to your ideas without you YELLING AT US! That's bad etiquette.

Umm, hey thanks for the scolding, that's bad sense of humor. I've about had it.

the_bird said:
EDIT: Cafepress.com

Cool, then I can get one of these...

80.jpg

Good for brewing on those hot summer days

rdwj said:
Cool, then I can get one of these...

80.jpg

Good for brewing on those hot summer days

Im wearing a pair of those right now. Wheres my webcam, Ill show you.....

Chimone said:

My therapy bills will be sent to you for payment. I suspect it will take a number of years to get that image removed from my mind. I can hear the lambs screaming...

EdWort said:
Hey Sudster,

Check with Austin Cotton for some prices. I've done a couple hundred shirts through them and they do good work and are reasonable. They are down on Manchac.

EdWort , thanks for the suggestion. My buddy plans to do this for us at cost and I really don't think we can beat his price.

The idea to use Cafepress is good for logistics but your going to pay 3 times over and still have to pay shipping.

I don't know how Txbrew is going to handle the logistics in billing and shipping he'll have to respond to that. I'm just the "Good Deal" guy with some amazing creative talent. :D

Chimone said:

Do you have a tattoo of a little man with a lawnmower to go with that?

(omg i think i just kind of made myself ill, nevermind.... :p )

Ize

I've go it!, I've got it!

How about a regular brown long sleeved t-shirt with a picture of some bloke in the late 1800s who had his head under the faucet/spout of a massive oak keg in some London tavern cellar. This picture would be on the front and www.homebrewtalk.com would be in bold across the shoulders on the back.

Well? well?......we just need an excellent artist.

btw....i'm serious about the above :D

I am not in any way inclined in the area of art/design, but how come more of you artistic types are not submitting any ideas?

AHammer16 said:
I am not in any way inclined in the area of art/design, but how come more of you artistic types are not submitting any ideas?

I will gladly help but it looks like Sudster has a winner developing there. :mug:

Excellent idea! I would buy one or two. Any thoughts on having a long sleeve and short sleeve option? Since it has gotten cold recently I have had to break out the long sleeve shirts. The days of short sleeve tees are numbered at least until next spring.

I know this is simple but what can I say, I'm a simple minded guy...and no, those aren't marshan nut-sacs, they are supposed to be hops.

FRONT LEFT SHOULDER:

front tshirt.jpg

BACK ACROSS SHOULDERS:

Tshirt final2.jpg

simzy said:
I know this is simple but what can I say, I'm a simple minded guy...and no, those aren't marshan nut-sacs, they are supposed to be hops.

FRONT LEFT SHOULDER:

View attachment 424

BACK ACROSS SHOULDERS:

View attachment 425

I like this one but if it were my choice, I would change the font on the front HBT.

Beeratier said:
I've go it!, I've got it!

How about a regular brown long sleeved t-shirt with a picture of some bloke in the late 1800s who had his head under the faucet/spout of a massive oak keg in some London tavern cellar. This picture would be on the front and www.homebrewtalk.com would be in bold across the shoulders on the back.

Well? well?......we just need an excellent artist.

btw....i'm serious about the above :D

I like that idea.

#2 from Sudster is cool, too.

I've got the idea, but it'll be a while before I'll be able to photo it. Anyone feel like taking a picture?

How about a birds-eye view of a carboy, with two hands in it a'la Goatse?

HomeBrewTalk - Spreading the Word.

Cheesefood said:
I've got the idea, but it'll be a while before I'll be able to photo it. Anyone feel like taking a picture?

How about a birds-eye view of a carboy, with two hands in it a'la Goatse?

HomeBrewTalk - Spreading the Word.

I like it I like it... Especially the txt....

Ize

Just messing around and thought I'd throw something up to look at. Going in a slightly different direction.

1605-HBT-shirt.jpg

Ooo... I like that one, Ian. The glasses seem to be very happy about being beer. That might look cool in color, too -- but just the beer part of the glasses. I really dig the simplistic approach to it.

Sudster's V#2 seems to have everyone's vote (including mine) so far but Ian's new logo is great and i'm now swayed between the two!:D

I'm in!:mug:

I like Ian's design. My only suggestion would be to keep a 'universal font' - like a logo or branding. Why not use the same font/logo as what is already at the top of the HBT homepage? Or the decals?

Just my 2 centavos.

Great designs everyone!

I am going to wait until Sunday then collect all the entries and we will vote.

If you are going to submit one do it by Saturday night!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back