Skinny Blonde Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowmax10

Reaction score
0667022700.jpg

(Melbourne, Australia) Women's groups are angry at the makers of Skinny Blonde Beer, a new product with a label that features a 1950s-style pin-up called Daisy whose bikini disappears as the beer is consumed. The beer has been called dangerous and sexist and complainers want the product banned.

Source

Dangerous and sexist..........it's a beer lable for hell sake, and a mighty fine one at that.

Heh, I named my blonde ale "Ditzy Bonde Ale." Fortunately my only critic was my wife, who was more offended by how bad it turned out than the name.

I agree. It's a label, for gosh sake. There are far more worthwhile things to get miffed at. And I called my blond ale "Dotted Line Ale" after the punch line of a blond joke (and because it rhymes with Ballantine)

I have a bottle from around 20 yrs ago from a Brazilian brewery that featured a blonde with a scratch-off bikini. I can't remember the name. I'll try to remember and look and see if this brewery still exists.

These people are idiots Australian beaches are top optional . Just search Bondi beach

ohh bet its the + sized blonds who are miffed

Latest posts

Back