• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Garage cleanout (vials, chillers, mill, etc)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekjohns

Reaction score
Spring cleaning is here and need to clear out some space (more stuff and pictures to come) (shipping not included)

SOLD - 140 glass vials with lids. Not sure if there are exactly 140 lids but should be close.

SOLD - Barley crusher with hopper. barley used knurling still feels sharp

$50 - 25' 1/2 ID copper immursion chiller (NEW). ~ 11" inner diameter will get exact size soon.

SOLD - Science grade stir plate with ceramic heat plate. This is a professional heat plate you would find in a lab not homemade.

$125 - Therminator with mounting bracket. Used very little, always cleaned after, although a good soak in PBW was would help as im sure there is some crude (story of my life)

00V0V_isHPnnaX3w2_1200x900.jpg

00M0M_9Vk5Uie3vwz_1200x900.jpg

20170220_201847_resized.jpg

20170220_201908_resized.jpg

Last edited:
unfortunately boiling does not sterilize it only sanitizes. I run the vials through a pressure cooker to sterilize

trying to. I figured if I can sell some other stuff I could work towards some nice woodworking tools

Is the therminator still available? I live in Northwest Indiana, hopefully you live around Chicagoland

Interested in the vials, what size are they? What's the cost of shipping to 06418?

Vials are 10 ml or 2 tsp. Shipping would be $12.50 via fedex or I could ship them cheaper ~$8 out of the box

Chillers are that are left. I will also be adding a cfc as well tomorrow

Back