My Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonos7

Reaction score
Mostly done with this little project very appropriately painted black, as it is a monster dark hole that I have thrown alot of money into. I didn't take pics as I went but started w/ a white keezer built a frame on wheels used very old milled wood for the bottom skirt then old reclaimed barn wood for the upper keezer part trimed in with cider. All brass perlick taps with all the brass fittings to match, I bought a drip tray from the Beverage Factory that was advertised as brass its not dosen't really match, but I had already made the copper pipe holder and sweated everything together around the size of the tray before I found out it was a fake.
It holds 5 corny kegs or 4 cornys and a carboy
Things still to do I want to put a copper top on it and a double hindge set up on the back so I can get a 15 gal keg in and out w/out breaking my back.

I took the pics w gopro so their a little fisheyeee

Keezer 041.jpg

Keezer 042.jpg

Keezer 043.jpg

Keezer 040.jpg

Keezer 044.jpg

Is the piping bolted to the frame?

I used a threaded copper fitting to screw and glue into the wood then I drilled and used cotter pins to hold the rest of the tray on. I wanted to be able to take the whole thing off so it wont stick way out when I tip the whole think over. If you look hard you can see it in the first picture

Back