Utah welders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeBrothersBrewery

Reaction score
We have no welding skills at all but are looking into a brew sculpture. I know there was a guy a the beer nut advertising brew stand but can not figure out a way to get ahold of him. Does anyone know of a local welder/fabrication shop that has built stands? I would prefer to keep it in the northern Utah area of possible. Thanks!

Ive done it but dont have time to do much welding anymore. Ill ask around and see if anyone else i know would be interested.

Sorry, should have updated the thread. I found a local guy who's really interested in the project. Thanks!

Aaah, good. Update the thread as to your results. It's always good to know about other fabricators.

I DO know of an incredible TIG welder that does sanitary welding should anyone ever need one. He did my kettles and did an amazing job.

Just picked up the stand today! It needs some work getting the plumbing and everything done but it will soon be complete!

image-3973342348.jpg

Aaah, good. Update the thread as to your results. It's always good to know about other fabricators.

I DO know of an incredible TIG welder that does sanitary welding should anyone ever need one. He did my kettles and did an amazing job.

I know this is an old thread but if you have this info that would be great. Your PM inbox is full BTW.

I am a sanitary food grade welder. I am a professional Brewer and have been for 8 years. I have done lots of welding on professional and homebrew equipment. I'm located in Vernal. I currently am the operations manager for Vernal Brewing Company. I'm up for any projects people would like to do.

I know this is an old thread but if you have this info that would be great. Your PM inbox is full BTW.

Sounds like my contact doesn't have much time anymore - one of the below contacts will probably work for you.

No worries I think I found someone. Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Back