Blackberry supplier?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I made some blackberry wine and LOVED it...Now I am trying to find somewhere to buy blackberries and google pretty much struck out. Does anyone know of somewhere I can buy bulk frozen?

Have you tried calling Gorden food service? They don't put stuff on their website but you can usually call them and they will find out if they have it (with fruits most of the time it is frozen) and how much per case.
I have often had them order stuff in for me and so far have not been too disappointed by the quality of the fruits, you can only get so good a product off seasons and frozen.(I make many strawberry and blueberry cheesecakes around the holidays) But usually it is pretty good, and I have gotten no complaints by the family on how they cooked up or were used in my cooking..
I would just look up your nearest one online and get the number and give them a call... Your local grocery might find fresh for you too, our season just ended here and you can still find a few on the bushs here and there.

Have you tried calling Gorden food service? They don't put stuff on their website but you can usually call them and they will find out if they have it (with fruits most of the time it is frozen) and how much per case.
I have often had them order stuff in for me and so far have not been too disappointed by the quality of the fruits, you can only get so good a product off seasons and frozen.(I make many strawberry and blueberry cheesecakes around the holidays) But usually it is pretty good, and I have gotten no complaints by the family on how they cooked up or were used in my cooking..
I would just look up your nearest one online and get the number and give them a call... Your local grocery might find fresh for you too, our season just ended here and you can still find a few on the bushs here and there.

good idea thanks!!

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION!!! Just called em and I can buy a case of frozen blackberries( 20 pounds) for 35 bucks!

Latest posts

Back