Any Brew Shop North of Salt Lake City?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swmalone

Reaction score
Now that Union Station Fermentations in Ogden is no longer in business I was wondering if anyone is aware of a homebrew supply store anywhere North of Salt Lake City?

I would like to frequent a local shop but if I have to drive all the way to Salt Lake City, about 1.5 hours each way, it makes more sense just to order from the online stores.

Thanks.

I believe there is one in Richmond on Main Street. I believe its called River City.

It's been a while since I've been up that way, so I don't know if it's still in business, and I've never been inside it.

Glad to help you out.

While you are there, you can hit the Pepperridge Farms just north of town or Lower's just south of town. Lower's packages meat.

I have been through pepperridge farms a couple of times for professional organization tours. I have heard of Lowers and sent them some of my consulting literature a few years ago. I may have to swing by and check it out.

I visited that place in Richmond. I am amazed at how much stuff he has jammed into that tiny space. Amazingly it still seemed clean and well organized.

So a bit of an update for those brewers in the far north.

I was down in Salt Lake this weekend and stopped in at Salt City Homebrew Supply. It turns out that they have put in an offer on a place on 23rd in Ogden and plan on having a shop open this summer.

So a bit of an update for those brewers in the far north.

I was down in Salt Lake this weekend and stopped in at Salt City Homebrew Supply. It turns out that they have put in an offer on a place on 23rd in Ogden and plan on having a shop open this summer.

That's awesome. They run a great shop.

Back