• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann AutoSparge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Looking to sell my Blichmann AutoSparge. Nothing wrong with it, in fact I corrected the threads issue it had when I bought it. Used it several times, but have found that with my current setup, I'm using another inlet to get the sparge water into the mash tun at the speed desired. So, no point in having it if I'm not using it.

Not looking to ship this if at all possible. I have the silicone tubing, float, foam for the tubing (to keep it floating) and even an extra threaded rod in case you need it. If you want to have it shipped, then you'll pay shipping.

I know the item sells for about $50 new, currently (I paid more at the LHBS where I bought it). Asking $45 plus shipping. Make me a reasonable offer on it, and provide a location (you can PM me the info) and we'll talk.

Pictures as requested

In the keg mash tun
2012-10-23_16-52-03_618-56969.jpg

All components together. Includes the threaded rod it came with (the shorter one) plus the one I cut for the float.
2012-10-24_12-19-04_993-56971.jpg

Back