Who is smoking what on this Labor Day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to snap a pic of them as the came out of the smoker, but here is the aftermath:

IMG_20110905_182333.jpg

smoked some assorted sausages this morning - brewed a 10 gal APA and am just finishing smoking a meatloaf(just because it was there)

btw, also going to be throwing on some nuts. Got a couple lbs of mixed nuts, unsmoked, unsalted. melted down some butter, added some honey. tossed the nuts with dry rub, then coated with the butter/honey mixture. That will go in at 300 after all the food is done cooking at 230. looking for a sweet/spicey mixture.

Here are some pics from yesterday just did some grilling on the New Grill I made will be adding a fire box soon so I can smoke or grill its a dandy the grate is 37 X 25. Did 4 chicken halves, 12 brats, and 30 of my stuffed pork tenders wrapped in bacon, also did some veggies, corn on the cob and burgers and steaks on the other grill. While enjoying my Honey Rye Ale with my family and some friends it was a great day :ban: :mug:

20110906_6.jpg

20110906_4.jpg

20110906_7.jpg

Is anyone else getting 2-3 spam messages a day through notifications about this thread? Spambots seem to be more prevalent on the forum lately, but this one seems to be getting hammered.

.Even more of Nintendo's Wii's were pre-ordered, however, given this initial supply and production of your cheaper control console is significantly higher than that for Sony's, people are yet to gone on the degrees to get hold of one of your systems fast as they have to obtain some sort of PS3 pre-order.For European and Australasian people, there may perhaps be more possibilities to get hold of systems exported throughout private sales in the event the units are working stores for a couple of weeks

mmmmm, smoked spam.

I've decided that since the McRib is out Im going to take a shot at making my own.

I figure I'll do 3 hours in the smoke and 2 in foil to over cook it so the bones literally fall out. Then cut to bun size, dunk in my sauce and top with onions and a few pickle slices.

Of course since the WSM is fired up I might as well put a shoulder on as well the night before. I'll be brewing a Southern English Brown Ale that morning as well

I've decided that since the McRib is out Im going to take a shot at making my own.

I figure I'll do 3 hours in the smoke and 2 in foil to over cook it so the bones literally fall out. Then cut to bun size, dunk in my sauce and top with onions and a few pickle slices.

Of course since the WSM is fired up I might as well put a shoulder on as well the night before. I'll be brewing a Southern English Brown Ale that morning as well

i took the rib trimmings/ends and ran it through the grinder. then i grilled it up like a burger and slathered with sauce. it was delicious.

i took the rib trimmings/ends and ran it through the grinder. then i grilled it up like a burger and slathered with sauce. it was delicious.

Im going for something along these lines. Cut to fit the bread I get :rockin:

DSC04122.JPG

Back