• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornelius Kegs & misc. For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
Hey folks, I'm trying to clear out some space from my business partners house and have a few items we want to sell.

18 Corny Kegs - $20 ea. We can talk about a bulk discount if someone wanted all 18.

We also have some 10+ gallon coolers with ball lock fittings as well as a couple of legitimately purchased de-commissioned Sankey kegs. Will take $20 ea. for the coolers and $20 ea. for the Sankeys.

I can try and arrange shipping for out-of-towners but it would obviously be easier if someone local to the Seattle area were interested.

Reply to this post or shoot a PM if interested. We need to move fast so first come, first serve.

Thanks

Oh that figures, Ive been looking for Sank's for 1 year now watching the classifieds for some cheap, late last night I finally broke down and bouth the keg with the element built in!

was wondering if you still had 3 of the kegs i am in seattle area and can pick them up

PM'd! I am fairly close by, I just hope they are not all gone yet.

You guys are in Greenwood!?! :D Awesome! And your beer on tap looks frakking amazing. I'm totally stopping by my next time down in town. I grew up in Ballard and now I know where to go get great beer when i visit.

Corny's and Sanke's at this point are all spoken for. PM's sent to those folks. I'll update if anything changes.

Coolers are rectangular and I believe we have at least two sizes. 72 qt and 100 qt. I also have a Large Rubbermaid cooler on wheels that would make a killer mash tun. It also holds 3 cornies if you just want it for a party.

Ugg....... I'm starting to think the world does not want me to be able to buy cheap kegs. Foiled again. :)

Latest posts

Back