Syrian Golding hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discgolfin

Reaction score
Im reaching out on a limb but anyone seen these? Or have a decent substitute besides fuggles which is impossible to find as well.

Thanks
J

Thanks yooper,

I need 1.5 oz

I plan on making the hob goblin clone which sounds very tasty. I have never used Willamette before so im not sure how close it is? I have the fuggles for the recipe but want to come close to the recipe.

Jay

I used willamette in place of styrian too for orfy's hobgobby recipe. Its only one week in the primary at the moment though so I can't tell you how well it turned out however, willamette does run in the same family.

discgolfin said:
Thanks yooper,

I need 1.5 oz

I plan on making the hob goblin clone which sounds very tasty. I have never used Willamette before so im not sure how close it is? I have the fuggles for the recipe but want to come close to the recipe.

Jay

Well, if you want the Styrian Goldings, PM me your address and I'll mail them to you. It's only an ounce, though!

Back