Who would you most like to share a brew with?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonofgrok

n00basaurus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here are the rules. Name one person you would like to share a brew with. This can be someone from HBT or a historical figure, celebrity, etc.

You can name TWO people if you want to name an HBTer and a historical figure, celebrity, etc. THIS IS PREFERABLE

I'll start it off.

HBTer: Haven't been around that long yet but so far I have to say Yooper. There are too many good characters on here though...

Famous Person: Hard call because there are a lot of them. I am thinking Winston Churchill is my winner at the moment though.

Ok having enjoyed a lot of home brew so far this evening .... I would say Gwyneth Paltrow ... I have a specific reason for that ... a certain movie where

eta... oh it was A Perfect Murder, it was a good movie overall, and her acting was, erm, well, superb ...

HBT'er - too hard to decide. I'd have a beer with any of you.

Famous person: Mark Twain is the first one to come to mind. He was a smart @$$--I like that.

I say Laughing_Gnome_Invisible because he has some of the funniest comments.

Then the other person would be myself. That way I have an excuse to drink for two.

if you have to have an excuse for drinking for two, you're doing it wrong! ;)

Whomever provides the best conversation and humor.
Yeah yeah...I know it's a copout

There's no possible way to pick just one person on here... Basically anyone on the debate forum.
I already voted Jesus for the historical figure, but if I could get a spot at the bar with the son of man and LGI that would really be something ;)

bchurch said:
Christopher Walken, because you know the night will be interesting to say the least.

Afterwards you could feast on goat meat and take a lovers walk ;)

Robert Downey Jr! One beer and it'll be insanity from there on out till I wake up in a random bedroom several days later. Now that's how you party! Second would be someone like Aristotle or Plato...

Folks on here meh I'd have a beer with most all. Historical figure not named Jesus, that's kind of a cop out, Teddy Roosevelt. Living celeb, Anne Hathaway, hoping she has one to many and makes a bad decision. For those not following I would like to be that bad decision.

I would like to have a few home brews with Tx, the master mind behind it all!

I am not a celeb gauffer (whatever that is) So I would like to have a beer with my grandfather, Leslie Ellis Blew. He passed when I was 19. Loved that man! Miss that man!

Haven't we done this thread before? I didn't search but I think this thread has already been started.....

Jay

Leif Erikson

The other thread is titled - If you could share a pint with anyone, who would it be?

Lemmy Kilmister without a doubt. The man is pure awesome.
tumblr_m5u6fpHx871r2fzd9o1_400.jpg

nobody's mentioned wild bill???

pls. you wouldn't even have to bring your own lotion!

My grandfathers both died before I was born, so I would probably pick them. If it has to be someone famous, Manfred von Richthofen, and Eddie Rickenbacker at the same time, think of those stories.

I did get to share a beer with Chuck Yeager and Bob Hoover once at a Oshkosh WI Bar.

Back