Bwahahahahaha! ShamWow Guy Arrested

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skins_Brew

Reaction score
ShamWow Guy In Slap, Chop Bust - March 27, 2009

Damn, ShamWow and SlapChop must really pay the freaking bills!

s-SHAMWOW-large.jpg

0327092sham1awm.jpg

Translation, please.:D

I've been reading his other thread tonight, let me attempt.

"Holy crap, that shamwow dude looks like he is 10 years older then he was yesterday on my tv. Must be all the drugs. I mean Crap, you could tell he was a druggie when you first saw his commercial, then they gave him money to sell wash cloths? Lots of drugs! and not the good ones like weed and psychs, but the bad **** like Meth and heroine! And he's ugly like my poop."

I think that's pretty accurate eh?

Maybe if he calls his lawyer in the next 20 minutes -cuz ya know he can't do this all day- he can get a deal on his legal fees.......:)

Oh, and here's linky to the story for ya.

Edit: damn, you guys are faster than me with the links!!!

In a related story...

Hotel Manager Abhijataa "Abu" Dandamudi confided to reporters that immediately following the attack his hotel was contacted by Sham Wow sales representatives who extolled upon their products miraculous ability to absorb blood and body fluids...

maybe true... but you don't think he's a ******? used car slime like that, visiting hookers?

he's a ******.

Yeah he is a ****** for getting a hooker and being a t.v. sales nut. I guess he never thought people would take a chance at getting his money.

This is what was playing when they were on the couch.

Last edited by a moderator:
0327092sham2.jpg

Well she doesn't look like a hooker.

EDIT: and come to think of it, how the hell do you punch someone who has your tongue in their teeth? not a lot of room around for swinging fists...

Hey isn't that Louis Winthorpe III ..........?

Looks like the cops popped him good and I suspect a mandibular fx. Standard hosp. gown... ****in whore *****...

Back