First Results

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprocketmaker

Reaction score
Finally served my first batch of beer this weekend. crisp hiss when opened, nice carbonation, good head and light lacing. overall very pleased with the first result. considering the numerous newbie mistakes I made, I am real pleased and all the taste testers agree its a decent beer! I've got two more batches which will be ready for bottling next weekend, and I bought a new kit yesterday. So I'm hooked on home brewing, and slightly obsessed with this great website and all the incredible people and knowledge available.
thanks to everyone who's offered advise and support, I raise my glass to you!

Great job! It's always nice when others compliment you on your beer. Keep it up.:mug:

Cant post pics yet... still building up to 25 posts. Took lots of pics of the brewing process, but no pics of the final product yet. Will have to do that this weekend, while I brew my fourth batch, and bottle batches 2 and 3.

Back