Where to find a Ranco Temp Controller?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bgough

Reaction score
So, I'm in the market for a new temp controller and was leaning toward the Ranco 2 stage. I was going to order it throught my lhbs, but the supplier is backordered. Anyone have any suggestions on where to get one of these for a reasonable price?

Also, I've seen them on ebay and Amazon, but they look different than the ones that are available on More Beer(also backordered). Is there a certain kind that is better? If I ordered one online, do I also need to get the probe or wire, or are they included? Any help from someone who has one of these would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :mug:

go here

5% coupon code TJOOS5A

they come with the sensor already attached. if you pay a little extra they will also wire it for you.

i would suggest also getting a thermowell carboy cap or plug. you may need to sand the sensor down a bit to get it to fit but that's OK it wont hurt anything.

go here

5% coupon code TJOOS5A

they come with the sensor already attached. if you pay a little extra they will also wire it for you.

i would suggest also getting a thermowell carboy cap or plug. you may need to sand the sensor down a bit to get it to fit but that's OK it wont hurt anything.

Thanks. They're backordered on the wired 2 stage though :mad:

Latest posts

Back