Are there any Mazer clubs in Delaware?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pennachi

Reaction score
I'm looking to join a mead/wine club. If there isn't one lets start our own!

I don't know of any clubs like that. Since that's your passion, if you can't find one you should start one!

There are a few people in the First State Brewers that also make mead, cider or wine. There's no conflict of interest in starting another club. I would encourage folks in my club to participate in yours, if you start it.

Thanks for the support!

It's looking like I'm going to have to start one. I'm thinking about coming to one of your next meetings but with a wedding to plan in November my schedule is pretty packed right now

Thanks for the support!

It's looking like I'm going to have to start one. I'm thinking about coming to one of your next meetings but with a wedding to plan in November my schedule is pretty packed right now

If you want to be added to the distribution list for our club newsletter, just send me an email. (scott at firststatebrewers.com) That way you'll get a reminder each month along with directions to each meeting. :mug:

Back