Northern Brewer Instruction CD

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BonzoAPD

Reaction score
Does anyone have the Northern Brewer instruction cd. I like their videos and would like to see their full instruction cd, not just the partial instructions they posted online. Thanks.

If you're talking about the DVD that comes with their extract kit, you are going to be disappointed. The DVD has the same videos that are posted on their website. As for their All-grain, I'm not sure.

MalFet said:
Sure thing. Just go to this link and these folks will send you one.

That Isn't what I am looking for. I am looking for the free dvd that comes with their kits. Anyone have one?

Thanks but no thanks. They want to charge me $8.75 to ship a DVD.

Again I ask does anyone have this DVD that I buy it from?

"Media shipping" is around $3, plus an envelope to mail it in, so call it $5 more or less at the cheapest. Someone has to find their DVD, package it up, drive it to a post office, and pay for the $3 shipping. So, you could save $3 more or less? For videos that are FREE on youtube, that you can record yourself? Or else pay less than $9 to receive on DVD?

Don't be surprised if a million people don't line up for the opportunity.

Yooper said:
"Media shipping" is around $3, plus an envelope to mail it in, so call it $5 more or less at the cheapest. Someone has to find their DVD, package it up, drive it to a post office, and pay for the $3 shipping. So, you could save $3 more or less? For videos that are FREE on youtube, that you can record yourself? Or else pay less than $9 to receive on DVD?

Don't be surprised if a million people don't line up for the opportunity.

Yooper, A) I said I would pay for it B) didn't know that Northern Brewer sold it before the previous poster posted the link. C) they are charging $7.99 plus $8.75 shipping D) if it is on you tube, why don't you be helpful and post a link

Wow. There are some real "nice people" on this site. I thought this was a place to help people with brewing, not a place to show what an ass you are!

Honestly, you've been given a lot of help in answer to your question - how to purchase and how to see it for free. Your response has been trollish. Trolling is not allowed on HBT and I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back