Pic toast to Revvy and his recovery!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rev2010

Reaction score
I was waiting for someone else that's been on here longer to start this but it's not happened yet so here goes - post a pic of yourself toasting to Revvy and his speedy recovery. Best if you have a homebrew to toast to but if not no biggie. Here's me toasting to him with my first homebrew hefeweizen, Here's to you Revvy!! Hope you make a speedy 100% recovery:

ce32b8601d470221ff89bf215b38b83577a2a9f7985f9efb06d481778501f82b6g.jpg

Rev.

great idea Rev!! Nice lookin hefe too BTW, oh and your cabinet decor is the same thing I have going on at my house bottles everywhere LoL... :mug:
Heres mine, didnt get a pic of the homebrew (ugh!) so a New Belgium 1554 will have to do, cheers to a speedy recovery Revvy!! :mug:
mail.jpg

place holder for later! i need a beer right now, and my apricot ale should be well conditioned right now

Toast!

Citra/Simcoe Double IPA.

Get better soon!

edit: damn, I look too serious... just seriously toasting you.

toast.JPG

Ok wishing all the best to revvy too, but this is getting a bit too much...

:confused: Unless I'm missing something this is the only thread in which you "well wished" him, so I'm not sure how it's being a burden on you. There's currently one other thread running, but originally someone else had an idea about brewing up beer and sending it to him - to which most agreed it would be overkill.

I think this idea is a good one. It's thoughtful and doesn't require anyone to do anything other than snap a photo of oneself toasting to his recovery with their cell phone and posting up a pic. Not sure why it's a problem really.

Rev.

I have yet to find the post that explains exactly what happened to revvy, other than that his surgery was postponed at some point.

Rev2010 said:
:confused: Unless I'm missing something this is the only thread in which you "well wished" him, so I'm not sure how it's being a burden on you. There's currently one other thread running, but originally someone else had an idea about brewing up beer and sending it to him - to which most agreed it would be overkill.

I think this idea is a good one. It's thoughtful and doesn't require anyone to do anything other than snap a photo of oneself toasting to his recovery with their cell phone and posting up a pic. Not sure why it's a problem really.

Rev.

Sorry, I meant it was a good idea to open a thread to wish him well, I didn't see there was another thread, I apologize.

Sorry, I meant it was a good idea to open a thread to wish him well, I didn't see there was another thread, I apologize.

No problem man! Now take a pic of yourself toasting a brew to Revvy and post it! :D Let's keep this puppy going :mug:

Rev.

Rev2010 said:
No problem man! Now take a pic of yourself toasting a brew to Revvy and post it! :D Let's keep this puppy going :mug:

Rev.

I wonder who is taking care of his fermentations in progress because I know he keeps quite a few running at the sane time... Oh well, knowing him, I'm sure he is thinking there is no rush to bottle them... Just let them age...

Hmm, are me and r2eng the only peeps on here with cameras or cellphones?:drunk:

Just fyi: for those that don't have paid memberships here you can use Mediafire.com for free file hosting. After uploading your pic you can click the link and get more options including a direct link option which will let you embed your pic in a post here by clicking the image attachment and pasting in the link.

Rev.

rev2010: it's just now 5pm MST, so I assume there will be more soon.

Heck, maybe I'll have another and post a second cell-photo! Cookin' Italian roast beef, which would also be a beefy toast to Revvy!

I couldn't figure out a good way to take a picture of myself taking a drink, so I got to pictures of the 'process' of taking a sip...

100_0803.jpg

And

100_0805.jpg

Aww, banished to the General Chit Chat forum... this thread is dead before it even had a chance :(

Rev.

Maybe it was my ugly, hat-wearin', bearded face with in incredibly awesome beer.:rockin:

Well, back to the original intent of the thread.

To a quick and thorough recovery (and an OK from the doc to drink beer!):

IMG_20110221_200437.jpg

(Homebrewed trippel)

I'm lying in bed and people really don't want to see a picture of that. But I definitely want to get on board with wishing Revvy well! Cheers, amigo. Speedy recovery to bubbling primaries again real soon.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think looking at this thread my hinder his recovery....it's certainly not a pleasant sight to behold.
:D

to a speedy recovery revvy, wishing you the best man - memory stick on the camera full but rest assured I'm toasting to you bro.

Back