Best/ most reputable website to buy equipment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midwest Supplies and Austin Homebrew both have reasonable prices. You should check out the vendors list on this site as well.

I think it depends on what gear you're specifically looking for. Not all vendors are really going to have everything and if they do, you can maximize the value by shopping around.

Thanks guy ! Midwest was actually the one I was thinking of, I actually remembered the name right after I posted this thread ! :p

Alright guys ! Midwest supplies' webmaster actually ****ed up their website, and it turns out they actually do NOT ship to Canada, so are there are Canadians here that know websites that DO ship to our parts..? I really don't want to pay 100$ for a 5 gallon kettle at my local brew shop....

I think it depends on what gear you're specifically looking for. Not all vendors are really going to have everything and if they do, you can maximize the value by shopping around.

I'm wondering if that "do" was suppose to be a "don't".

If I'm looking for kegging equipment I go to kegconnections, for decently priced SS steel pots -Amazon. For all the perifpherals; pump, plate chiller, valves, tubing, SS plumbing fixtures, sight glasses and some metering equipment I go to brewhardware. BH also goes out of their way to explain how to configure plumbing items.

There are certainly other vendors out there but those three have pretty much helped me the most after shopping around.

Not much help to you if they don't ship North. :(

Dan, I actually meant that even if one shop has everything you need, there are some cases where splitting the order between vendors still yields a lower final price. It's hard for any one vendor to always find the best wholesale pricing possible.

Just to note, I ship to Canada often.

My favorites for hardware are brewhardware (Bobby) and baragainfittings.

Just had very good experience with Brew hardware. Answered my questions in a timely manner via E-mail and shipped quickly.

+1 for brewhardware.com. I also have good experiences with MoreBeer and Northern Brewer. Those three are my go-to online stores.

Steve

Back