What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
Well you are almost right but no jail or hospital but I should of been at both woke up with a big @ss cut above my eye lumps on my head and a fooooked up hand and I really can't tell you what happened :confused:

Mauled by a puma?

It's not looking like I'll make it to the treehouse, lots of construction out that way it'll be about 2 hours out of the way. I'll be on the lookout though.

NEBCO fat-ten-er #1 (3.9% Belgian PA). I've had this before. First growler, though. First glass.

image-401498480.jpg

Ran into a bunch of tourists at NEBCO today - more so people that planned road trips and made sure they visited NEBCO in between.

I talked to Rob again today and mentioned that I had shipped some Gandhi out to people across the USA. He appreciated this so much, he gave me 8 free cases of Gandhi.
Just kidding. But he was glad at the fact that people I've shipped to (as far as Montana) have had a chance to try Gandhi!

Found beervana in a dusty little town in the Inland Empire. Needless to say a mixed case of anchorage, jolly and bruery is making the return trip home with me

ForumRunner_20130907_111218.jpg

I have one of those Espresso RIS. How's it tasting? I really wish I would've bought more than one, but I think there's still a few around here.

It was good. Big and roasty. Espresso comes through nicely after she warms up for a bit. Wish there was more coffee taste to it, but that couldve just been my taste buds last night not picking enough up. I'll have to grab one to throw in the cellar for a little bit.

Swarley88 said:
It was good. Big and roasty. Espresso comes through nicely after she warms up for a bit. Wish there was more coffee taste to it, but that couldve just been my taste buds last night not picking enough up. I'll have to grab one to throw in the cellar for a little bit.

I'll have to drink mine soon.

I like that stuff (on the right). I have one bottle left.

Fathead's Headhunter is an Awesome IPA. On tap it's even better I drank 2 22oz drafts of it in Cleveland a couple weeks ago and had hop heart burn like crazy, but it was worth it.

Amber ale I gave my groomsmen a year ago as I prepare to celebrate our 1 yr anniversary tomorrow

Held up well, Belgian character is coming through more now after a year

image-3886324141.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
I want to find some of the seasons by 3F. I saw one online for $100. Cant spend that much on those. I had all the guezes from that line and loved every one and amazing the difference in them

I'm not sure if they were imported, but I don't think they were. Good luck. Don't hate me too much when my buddy with the set has a tasting in Dec.

Billy-Klubb said:
if we ever take a trip to FL, first thing I'm gonna do is pick up some Jai Alai. 2nd, I'm gonna pick you up and we're going to Cigar City for a few pints.:rockin:

Oh yeah, we will have to go to 7venth Sun, Saint Somewhere, Green Bench, Funky Buddha and Pegs Cantina also. Most of those rarely/don't bottle and they make a lot of funky/sour beers and floridaweisse (heavily fruited Berliner). I'm down.

image-4261642246.jpg

Another 3 day old Jai Alai

Drinking a blackberry wine from the local blackberry festival last weekend as well as some of my cream ale and my oatmeal stout, neither of which I care much for. The cream ale is too hoppy and the stout too burnt tasting. So sad that I drank my Honey Porter so fast. Still trying to get my timing on brewing worked out so I have good beers on tap all the time. :p

Nizzle! Get to the doc pronto. Let em talk next time boss. Hope it's better than it looks.

So I got all excited to finally brew again today!! I get the mash finished for my Oak Aged RIS and I get all the wort in the kettle and boiling. Go to the freezer to get the hops...where are the hops? Oh, they must be in the upstairs freezer. Okaaaay...not there either. (Followed by lots of frantic searching for the hops)

I don't know where the fooking hops are!! Fu***************ck meeee!!!!

I don't know what the hell to do. LHBS is not open today, tomorrow, or monday. I only have an ounce of Warrior and an ASS load of Amarillo. I'd use the Warrior, but I need at least 2 oz. This blows!!!

NIZZLE!! GO SEE A DOCTOR DAMMIT!!

tyzippers said:
So I got all excited to finally brew again today!! I get the mash finished for my Oak Aged RIS and I get all the wort in the kettle and boiling. Go to the freezer to get the hops...where are the hops? Oh, they must be in the upstairs freezer. Okaaaay...not there either. (Followed by lots of frantic searching for the hops)

I don't know where the fooking hops are!! Fu***************ck meeee!!!!

I don't know what the hell to do. LHBS is not open today, tomorrow, or monday. I only have an ounce of Warrior and an ASS load of Amarillo. I'd use the Warrior, but I need at least 2 oz. This blows!!!

NIZZLE!! GO SEE A DOCTOR DAMMIT!!

It shouldn't matter much on a RIS, how long is your boil? Throw the warrior in at 90 or earlier, along with enough Amarillo to make up the difference, it sucks to waste Amarillo, but you don't have much of a choice.

allenH said:
It shouldn't matter much on a RIS, how long is your boil? Throw the warrior in at 90 or earlier, along with enough Amarillo to make up the difference, it sucks to waste Amarillo, but you don't have much of a choice.

Amarillo is awful as a bittering hop IMO.

De Dolle Stille Nacht.

image-3556426990.jpg

Back