• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

30 Gallon SS Tank-Not mine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought 4 of those on ebay. There going for $300 ea. or 4 for $1000.
There are some mods to be made since there not conical (draw off tube up for drawing off beer) but they seem to work awesome. First batch fermenting now. There labeled as 35 gal., But I think there at least 40 gal. Havent done a graduated test. Ill post some pics soon. Also they have cip balls in the lid which makes cleanup/sanitation a breeze.

The box seen on the bottom is an immersion heater. The tanks can be purchased w/ or w/o heater. I suppose this could be hooked up to a thermostat to keep temp in the colder months. Or I was thinking a still.
I took mine off, a real pita with a 2" box wrench and a cheater bar. Also 2" ss plugs have to be gotten at specialty plumbing supply store like f w webb and arent cheap either.

Latest posts

Back