sierra nevada southern hemisphere hop harvest 2009

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH YEAH! I totally forgot this was releasing soon! I can't wait to try the NZ Fresh Hops! I will have to harass my local CoOp to bring this in ASAP! Hear that Ander????

The guy at the CoOp is a nice guy... brought in a few requests for me from the UK.

Ask and I am sure he can get it!

Just picked one up this morning.
Cant wait to try tonight while watching UFC.

Ask and ye shall receive! We just got this in a tthe CoOp and I tried it this past weekend. It is very good! I wished I had another bottle or 14 of it! The hop presence is strong, but not way over the top. Citrusy, crisp, floral and the combination with the malts make it a very quaffable libation!

Got mine at the CoOp, too... I think it's as good or better than the others. Nicely balanced!

Had this one at the local pub a couple weeks ago. Thought it was very good, not my absolute favorite, but very good.

I am going to have to say if that was a hop bomb, then I have reached the pinnacle of lupulin tolerance. Moderate bitterness, no flavor, no aroma.
And I love SN.

i thought this was a very tasty beer. i enjoyed the moderate bitterness in it and thought it had great hop aroma. i mean, nothing like a west coast hop bomb, but i don't think they were looking to overwhelm your senses on this one. i still got a lot of citrus notes from those NZ hops, not terribly different from what you can get from pacific NW varieties. i was actually really surprised to find it here, we don't normally get limited releases like that. enjoyed it thoroughly.

Back