• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

fermenter temerature control kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSRider

Reaction score
I have my last piece of homebrewing equipment to sell. Its a ranco etc 111000 wired up to control a fridge/freezer. I have also installed a 6ft lead with a 12" stainless probe. It sits in a carboy cap along with a blow off hose. This monitors fermentation temperatures in the middle of the carboy for more accurate temp control.

The way it is wired now, just plug in your fridge and your ready to go.

Comes with 8ft-ish power wire and 6ft probe wire. Carboy cap and blow off tube.

75 dollars plus shipping.

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

this is not a bad deal at all, but shipping must be factored in as well. what kind of thermowell did you purchase? you also forgot to mention the cost of the power cord for the ranco because those usually don't come with the unit, and the hassle of wiring one up. If you don't own a soldering iron, well there's another $25 -50 if you want a a decent one.

:ban: *yay* 100 :ban:

yeah got 2 of em, well built, and they seem to work well.

Latest posts

Back