Warrior Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewiz

Reaction score
Anybody used Warrior hops? I bought a pound of Cascade off e-bay and in the package the seller also included a 4oz bag of Warrior.

flhrpi said:
Anybody used Warrior hops? I bought a pound of Cascade off e-bay and in the package the seller also included a 4oz bag of Warrior.

I bought some Nugget off that same guy and he threw in Cascade, plus hop bags. The guy definately wants people to be happy and buy more from him. I was going to jump for his Simcoe and Warrior myself.

Tony said:
I bought some Nugget off that same guy and he threw in Cascade, plus hop bags. The guy definately wants people to be happy and buy more from him. I was going to jump for his Simcoe and Warrior myself.

You got that right, I'm thinking about going back and getting some Amarillo from him...

Which hop dealer is it? Give a plug for the rest of us.
It appears that Warrior is 15-17 alpha acid. A bit higher than Magnum. That makes it of definite interest to me.

Its an eBay seller with the ID of "masondelux" that sells hops out of Oregon. Ive picked up some from him before, and they are good quality. He sells the odder varieties, like Simcoe, Warrior and Amarillo, which can be hard to get at times. He has an "in" with a grower, and gets bales, and vaccuum packs and sells them.

Back