This is my man cave

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bulldogxray

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my man cave. I built the bar and draft system my self actually I did everything when we moved in there was just concrete down here.:rockin:

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic4.jpg

erikluptus said:
then what's up with that damn UofM logo

With the Michigan plates around it I'd assume he's from the Big Mitten (I won't speculate "Western Michigan" because of the Decatur plate) and U of M is SOOOO much better than State.

He also just might like blue better.

I'd be more concerned with the "Corona" logo...

Bulldogxray said:
Here are a few pics of my man cave.

Looks nice! Well done! :rockin:

Fingers said:
Very nice! I love looking at super-bar pictures. How long did it take you to build?

The bar took about 25 days, the back bar I built in a weekend the basement all together took about 3 1/2 months

Kevin Dean said:
With the Michigan plates around it I'd assume he's from the Big Mitten (I won't speculate "Western Michigan" because of the Decatur plate) and U of M is SOOOO much better than State.

He also just might like blue better.

I'd be more concerned with the "Corona" logo...

Looks nice! Well done! :rockin:

Well I am not from michigan but my swmbo is So i get a man cave she gets to hang some michigan stuff up I think it is a good trade. as for the corona it was a gift so we hung it up I used to drink it when I was stationed in Honduras it was the only thing we could get worth a sh@$. lol

Super job on the man cave. I showed swmbo and even she was impressed. "If you could do something like that I'd love it." Although, it would be Cardinals colors :rockin:

Very impressive, just need a 72" 1080p in there heh

AzAdrian said:
Super job on the man cave. I showed swmbo and even she was impressed. "If you could do something like that I'd love it." Although, it would be Cardinals colors :rockin:

Very impressive, just need a 72" 1080p in there heh

I did not show the whole mancave it is actually an L shape. On the other side I have recliners set up with a 42 inch 1080p hi def with my ps3.

I also have a room with a gym another room for storage

Thats an awesome setup, Im not a huge Colts or NFL fan but you bet thats what Ive got in my mind for my dream setup...Except more NHL geared!

AWESOME JOB !!!!!

I like my poured cement "Man Cave" with bare light bulbs. SWMBOB hates going down there.

But lets face it I am freaking JEALOUS !!!

Outstanding! that just rocks! :rockin: You should be proud and I know you will have years of great times there, even tho you like the Baltimore Colts, err, I mean the Indy Colts :mug:

I get the feeling you are Colts Fan :p

Very nice though, I prefer Blue and Orange (Go Bears! who suck this year)

You live in Indiana? I am down in Bloomington. If you do live in Indiana you should invite me over for a beer so i can hang out annd be envious of your man cave :D

Cheers

Back