Fooling around on a school night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbird01

Reaction score
You know sometimes you just want to share something and it isn't appropriate for your close friends that also are good friends with your significant other. 1.5 yr old, 2 full time working parents...getting down on a weeknight...Can a brother just get a high five? (Oh, I should add in over 40 just in case it doesn't seem impressive enough for you young'ns

So you're over 40, you have an 18 month old kid, you and your wife both work hard but you are having fun tonight and you are oblivious wasted :drunk: did I get that all right? Rock on buddy ;)

Actually we were not wasted at all. Brewm - They are real friends, its just that all my friends here are friends with my wife as I am a transplant. Buddies from home would be a different story. So you guys in the same situation know what I am talking about. Its about as rare as a "good hair day" for Donald Trump.

Try this one on for size: Both over 40, a 16 month old baby (teething like mad), a 16 year old teenage daughter, NO separate bedroom plan (damn house) with our headboard backed up against the wall adjoining the 16 year old's bedroom, DW owns a restaurant with a staff that always needs something and a one legged Grandpa with parkinson's disease.

.... and we still get busy at least three times a week. Can I get a high five?

aiptasia said:
Try this one on for size: Both over 40, a 16 month old baby (teething like mad), a 16 year old teenage daughter, NO separate bedroom plan (damn house) with our headboard backed up against the wall adjoining the 16 year old's bedroom, DW owns a restaurant with a staff that always needs something and a one legged Grandpa with parkinson's disease.

.... and we still get busy at least three times a week. Can I get a high five?

High five dude :) I like your story MUCH more than the other dude who obviously is ****ing around while his spouse is keeping the 18 month kid :( Sooooooo lame, he sais QUOTE " I have soo little friends, that I have to say **** on a BEER forum" So sad man...

Im 41 and I know what you mean. High five to you. I had sex last night too. Felt like the first time. All by myself.

cbird01 said:
You know sometimes you just want to share something and it isn't appropriate for your close friends that also are good friends with your significant other. 1.5 yr old, 2 full time working parents...getting down on a weeknight...Can a brother just get a high five? (Oh, I should add in over 40 just in case it doesn't seem impressive enough for you young'ns

Cheers bro! And on a weeknight to boot! Damn!

jesseroberge said:
High five dude :) I like your story MUCH more than the other dude who obviously is ****ing around while his spouse is keeping the 18 month kid :( Sooooooo lame, he sais QUOTE " I have soo little friends, that I have to say **** on a BEER forum" So sad man...

Naw man, I don't hear him saying he's screwing around on his wife, or that he doesn't have any friends. I hear him saying that he's living away from where he's from, but where his wife's from and all of his local friends are her old friends. And just doesn't feel comfortable calling one up and saying "btw, I'm still nailing your old bestie on a weeknight." (which at 40, married, both working full time, and with baby, deserves congrats if only just for finding the energy, let alone a time when the kids asleep)

High five again bro, and to you too aiptasia :D

I think he's just happy he had a good night. Can't brag to the friends because they are his wife's friends. That would be kinda awkward.
Be careful, buddy. That's how you end up with a two year old and a newborn :)

I think he's just happy he had a good night. Can't brag to the friends because they are his wife's friends. That would be kinda awkward.
Be careful, buddy. That's how you end up with a two year old and a newborn :)

This is right on the money. My wife works at an OB clinic, you'd be suprised how many couples come through that are 40+ and had to do fertility treatments for their first child saying they were just randy one night and Boom - along comes #2!

Oh yeah, high five to both of you!

This is right on the money. My wife works at an OB clinic, you'd be suprised how many couples come through that are 40+ and had to do fertility treatments for their first child saying they were just randy one night and Boom - along comes #2!

Oh yeah, high five to both of you!

She has a Paraguard iud...0.8% failure, I think we are good. I hear ya though...hard enough to find brew days with 1 little guy!

Back