The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So psyched for the ball game tonight! I pity anyone that can't even get on the band wagon - that's just sad. We've already had two games that had historic endings, fer chrissakes! And Big Papi has an OPS above TWO FRIGGIN' THOUSAND!
I'm like older than dirt, been a baseball fan since I was barely old enough to tune an AM radio on my own, and I am loving this! Being here now is the why they play 162+ games!

What's it gonna take to put a non-fan in the driver's seat of this fine Series? :)

Cheers! And GO SOX!!!

What an epic game so far! Lester out-pitched Wainwright and totally deserves the win! Fingers crossed it happens!

Cheers!

[edit] Turn out the lights, Koji!
[edit2] YEAH BABY! BRING IT ON HOME TO FENWAY!

Sippin' a victory Stout, watching NESN and pawing through the interwebs looking for Series stories for vicarious reading...and just realized how crazy the next two days are going to be around here. Yikes! God help us all if this goes seven.

Lester threw 2 of every 3 pitches for strikes, all night long. He had a few more at bats in the tank, but I can't knock Farrell for going to Koji for the sleeper-hold on the Cards.

What a great game!

Cheers!

its questionable that ill be able to fit the truck in there, but makes a great place to brew out of the elements. 2 windows plus the garage door for ventilation

I highly recommend that the next time you brew, you do it with the windows closed and the garage door down. You'll keep the wind out and the heat in, which will help you reach boil a lot faster.

Also, don't be afraid to take a nap while waiting for the wort to come to a boil. Just, lie down over there in the corner. Get some shut-eye. It won't be long now.

I highly recommend that the next time you brew, you do it with the windows closed and the garage door down. You'll keep the wind out and the heat in, which will help you reach boil a lot faster.

Also, don't be afraid to take a nap while waiting for the wort to come to a boil. Just, lie down over there in the corner. Get some shut-eye. It won't be long now.

as long as you, PTN, and yeager join me

I'm getting more than a little annoyed at the assumption that the Red Sox will finish off the Cardinals without much difficulty tonight. The Cardinals are a helluva good team; they're just tempting karma. It's time to keep the wise words of Winston Wolf in mind.

It's been such an enjoyable season; ****, win or lose, these ****ers deserve a duck-boat parade. Hell, I though I was being optimistic predicting 82-85 wins at the beginning of the season.

rauchbier is going along nicely, yeasties happily producing co2 thru arlock. I have another fermenter avail, so tonight I plan on brewing an extract version of a biere de garde. I plan on having a new years eve party so it would be nice to have a couple homebrews on tap.

Anyone who says the Sox will definitely close it out tonight is just whistling past the grave yard - and likely aren't veterans of prior Sox Wars.
There's a sh!tload of nervous energy out there, I suspect there's plenty of nervous bravado as a result.

Just finished up work for the day, switched out a kicked keg for a freshie so all six taps are loaded and ready.
Got at least one son coming over, might have two, might bring friends. Plenty of extra beds in case things go long.

We're ready.

Judging from the parade of luxury jets that passed over Stow on final approach to Hanscom today, the hoi polloi will be well represented at Game 6...

Cheers! And GO SOX!!

Back