Logan, Utah: Brew-stuff for sale...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chesterbelloc

Reaction score
Hey Brewdudes,

(I know could have put this in the classifieds. Mods feel free to move it if you think it best.)

I am a Logan, UT. brewer sending out a feeler. I have some spare equipment that I am looking to off-load.
Please, let me know if you have any brewers that could benefit.

$400 - (1) 20-gallon Blichmann kettle (false-bottom not included)

$35ea - (4) 5-gallon Cornelius Kegs

$60 - (2) 5-lbs CO2-cylinder, new-style aluminum tank from Air Gas, half-filled.

$50 - (1) Dual-gauge CO2 Regulator with splitter (hoses and connections for cornies included)

$75 - (1) Triple-gauge CO2 Regulator (hoses and connections for cornies included)

$35ea - (2) 6.5-gallon glass Carboys

$25 - (1) 5-gallon glass Carboy

$80 - (1) Bayou Classic banjo-style burner (setup for propane)

$40 - (2) Qualified (up to date) Propane Tanks (empty)

$900 takes the whole kit and kaboodle.

...also many pounds of malted barley and malt wheat, and styrian-goldings, strisselspalt, German target hops, all vaccuum sealed, individually packed.

Thanks.

Hey, fellow UT Brewer here. I'm down in Ogden. Just saw your post and it looks like you have quite the setup if those are spares :). Although I have everything I need I've been trying to pick up some more kegs locally.

I'd absolutely buy both cornies if they are ball locks and are in good shape. Let me know.

Thanks!

Hi. Do you still have anything available? I just moved to Logan Utah. I have 4 apple trees in my yard and I'm looking for an apple press and a couple carboys. Do you know anyone who can help me?

Back