• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 3 Ball Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeering

Reaction score
I want to make the transfer to kegging, but limited on price. So Im looking to try and pick up some used 5 gal kegs if anybody has some they want to sell.

check ebay. they're on there a lot and you can usually get them for under $40 each. I remember seeing a couple auctions for 4 kegs at about $80 total

Yeah im looking for some, but most of which i can find are for $50 a keg shipped, was hoping to get for a cheaper if possible

Check with a Pepsi or coke distributor. They often have them laying around. My neighbor works for Pepsi and has been bringing me free kegs for about a year now. He said they get thrown out otherwise

Nice didnt think of that will have to check for a local distributor and see if they have any.

Latest posts

Back