• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20lb CO2 Tank

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hilohwn

Reaction score
Aluminum tank...looking for trades...maybe smaller tanks and or regulator. Let me know..I'll ship anywhere in u.s. using usps..:cross:

looking to get 75-80 bucks for tank...actually would rather just trade tho..tank is top shape.

I have a 5 lb tank and regulator I would be willing to trade you? What is the date on the tank?

It's a luxfor aluminum 20lber born on 08/02..It's just toooo big for my set up..

It was made Aug 2002, was last hydro tested last year so it's still good...I got 3/4 tank CO2 in it which i've been using and is hooked up to my kegs...

I'll make the trade if you are interested.

5 lb C02 tank, just hydro tested recently
1 tap-rite regulator - low pressure gauge only

aghh...i'll wait and get back to you, hopefully someone will trade with a dual gauge reg.. I'm really looking for a 5lber with dual gauge set with the split for two kegs...

probably be about 20bucks parcel post...another brewer is going to come by tomorrow to check it out...I'll let you know if he flakes out.

I have a dual gauge (Cornelius) and a 5lb. With empty tanks, how much do you think shipping will be to HI?

$71 UPS
$17 USPS

Wow, shipping to HI is one place the post office really wins in price. Course they are LOSING a ton of money on that shipment so we're all technically chipping in to get your CO2 tank out to the isles, finklestein. :D

Wont you have to empty it to ship it? I think its illegal to ship a tank containing CO2.

Latest posts

Back