Magic Chef 7.0 Chest Freezer - Cheap in Alpharetta, Ga!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rednblack_500

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is near the Alpharetta, GA area, but the Home Depot on Windward Pkwy (Exit 11 up 400) has the Magic Chef 7.0 CF Chest Freezer for $137 in store. I just bought 2 and 1 was waiting to be picked up, so they have about 5 or 6 left. Thought it was a pretty good deal and wanted to share. If you're in GA and can't make it up this weekend (I figure they'll sell out quick) let me know and I can grab one and hold it until you come pick it up (not for like months, but maybe this week - I'm in a townhouse so don't have much space).

If you have an SUV or big car, it'll fit - the box is 39L x 23W x 35H. Fits very easily in the back of a Grand Cherokee.

Also, looks like you can get 1 bucket on the floor and maybe one on the hump with a collar. Not sure about carboys, but I'm guessing it's about the same. The one on the floor doesn't need a collar even with a 3 piece airlock.

Cheers.

Back