Platform get together?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be awesome. I just moved downtown for now until february i am moving to a nice apartment in strongsville. So I am able to get together at pretty much any brewery if anyone would like to plan. I don't know many people in Cleveland, I just moved from sandusky area. The girlfriend and I go to platform every saturday for brunch.

I actually work at The Brew Kettle in strongsville. You should come check it out sometime, if you haven't already. I'm sure all the guys I work with would be down to hit up Platform on a night. Also, Fat Head's is only about 10 minutes from Brew Kettle.

I actually work at The Brew Kettle in strongsville. You should come check it out sometime, if you haven't already. I'm sure all the guys I work with would be down to hit up Platform on a night. Also, Fat Head's is only about 10 minutes from Brew Kettle.

Oh nice! yeah we go to the brew kettle. Our new apt. is actually right down the road from there also. I am patiently waiting for vanilla frambozen to come back.

Back