I am no longer a Stone Virgin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just picked up a sixer of the 60 Minute IPA and I have to say that I am in love...no lust. The fragrant aroma, the clarity, the hoppy goodness. If she had boobies I would do her like it was my job!!!

Happy and safe New Year to one and all!!!:D

dude...the 60 minute is a dogfish head beer not stone.....sampling too much of the product before posting i suspect but both are excellent breweries.

Assuming we're talking about DFH, 60 is good stuff. I can't say I enjoyed the 90 or 120 as much. Well the 120 is just a different experience altogether, but anyway I think the 60 is fundamentally a very good beer.

Stone makes good beer too!

I'm drinking the 60 right now, I love it. I didn't care for the 90, haven't tried the 120. As others said, Stone kicks ass. Rogue's not too shabby either while were at it.

I actually did have my first stone yesterday. (I love the fact that Trader Joe's lets you mix and match any of their beers to form a sixer) It had an awesome hop aroma and taste. I've been eyeing the DFH 60 min at my local grocery store, but haven't brought myself to picking up a sixer yet.

I actually did have my first stone yesterday. (I love the fact that Trader Joe's lets you mix and match any of their beers to form a sixer) It had an awesome hop aroma and taste. I've been eyeing the DFH 60 min at my local grocery store, but haven't brought myself to picking up a sixer yet.

my TJ actuallly makes mystery bags of beer. Random bottles.
It's pretty fun sometimes.

Back