Beer in New York

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markcurling

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm from London but am in New York for a week from tonight until 1st.

Any suggestions from your combined fountain of knowledge of beers to seek out/places to go/specific events happening this coming week?

Thank you!!

If your staying in Manhattan that Beeradvocate list isn't going to help much.Nobody ever leaves Manhattan on vacation and goes to Brooklyn or the Bronx.

If you want awesome cheap Italian food Id suggest this place..You can blow a lot of cash fast in the city that's why I mention it.Why spend more than you have to.Nice lively atmosphere http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...p4CgCg&usg=AFQjCNFvTyhOfRfokkbKCAN-7Hoz5aI7lw

If your traveling with any lady friends go to China town and get a Knockoff handbag Gucci,prada Etc .Just walk down the street and they'll walk past and under there breath say "bag,bag". It will seem unsafe as they walk you through door after door ending in a room full of bags. But its Totally safe and you will be the hit of the day with the ladys. Its a trip and a bit of an experience.Whatever number they tell you haggle them down to around $50,theyll do it.Its part of the game.
For legal reasons I have never done this and have only heard storys

Back