MoreBeer Deal of the Day FF Add on

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloSabresBrewer

Reaction score
Does anyone have the skill to write an addon for Firefox? How bout something like the Woot addon to remind me to check if I forget? You know youd love it....

Does anyone have the skill to write an addon for Firefox? How bout something like the Woot addon to remind me to check if I forget? You know youd love it....

I have a bookmark folder called "Daily" that I put daily check stuff in. Rightclick, "open all in tabs" and all the pages load while I go make coffee..

I like the website I found that tracks the past "Deal of the Day" offering, so that you can get a better idea of what has been going on. Wort-O-Matic: Former B3 Deals of the Day

At the top of that page on wort-o-matic they also have an email list you can join that will email you the deal of the day. I get it within an hour of it being posted to the morebeer site. On the east coast, that means around 3:15 am usually...

At the top of that page on wort-o-matic they also have an email list you can join that will email you the deal of the day. I get it within an hour of it being posted to the morebeer site. On the east coast, that means around 3:15 am usually...

I plan on adding more functionality to the Wortmatic deals page in the near future like high-priority notifications for specific items...

Back