Happy Father's Day, gentlemen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beernbourbon

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
To all you men out there that are fathers, whether you be natural fathers, step-fathers, adoptive fathers, grandfathers, soon-to-be fathers, can't-wait-to-be fathers, those that aren't and/or cannot be fathers, yet you give of your time and energy to help those youth that do not have fathers in their lives, and even those that desire, but for whatever reason are not, or may never be able to be fathers;
I wish you the happiest of Father's Days. May you be able to, at least for a moment, relax and reflect on what it truly means to be not just a father, not just a sperm donor, but a Dad.......THAT is a specialty :rockin:

BnB

Over the course of my almost-sixty-eight years, I have worn many "hats:" child, student, college kid, graduate student, husband, brewer, car repair expert, outdoor chef...well, I'm sure you get the idea. The "hat" that I am proudest of is wearing is "Dad" to four...yup, FOUR...awesome, beautiful, special daughters! And also "grand-Dad" to two amazing grandchildren. Happy Father's Day!

glenn514:mug:

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads everywhere. My daughters are 16 and 27, and the youngest lives with us. Hormones!, someone forgot to tell us about the aliens that inhabit young female minds for years it seems. Oh, and by the way, I never knew the terrible two's could last for fourteen years.

I hear that! We have six children,five of them sons. Terrible twos are re-visited in teen years. But they're all grown now...think "Cat's In The Cradle" here at this point. I spent Father's day finishing proofreading & editing on my book. Not to mention the acknowledgements page. Got info input on Kindle Fire just now. Had a nice dinner,beers & a humorous card. The card definitely pointed to my son James...surely goodness & mercy have followed me all of my days!...

Look at what I got for fathers day (a day late). Its our 1st.

1402942713509.jpg

Back