• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Sanke Dip Tubes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMPLER

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers

I'm reaching out to try and find a pair of Sanke dip tubes. If anyone has any lying around the garage or basement I would be interested in them. I'm in Maine but will pay shipping you can help me out.

CHEERS :mug:

Miller spears? Bud spears, I recall one has a retaining clip inside it, others just use the spring clip on the top. mine had a screwdriver jammed past the ball on top, and probably wont seal anymore. will you be serving in them or are they for some other purpose?

I'll just be using the SS tube on my brew stand, I don't have a preference which type they are I'm just trying to add a little something to the stand. Maybe I'll use them a a handle or a toggle switch bar?

Aah ok you are just using them for some bling. I am leaving on vacation tomorrow, if you still need them I have 2 sitting at work next to my toolbox I can send off when I get back, shipping from AZ to you might be a bit much though.

Back