• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just found a guy on CL. delabled and cleaned 8 bucks a case, order 6 cases and it goes to 7.00. That sounds pretty decent?

I have about 50 or so bottles in the Hanford CA area free if you come get them. Pm me if interested

If anyone has a stash in Dallas I'l about to start my first batch and could use some help with bottles. I'd really appreciate it.

OLD: if anyone has extra bottles in MD/DC/VA, i'd love to take them off your hands. thanks!

UPDATE: i've been hooked up, bottles no longer needed. thank you jlachesk!

I've got 10 cases of Moosehead bottles in Hughesville
thank you very much for the offer! unfortunately it looks like it would take me an hour and half to drive from my place to yours, making this a questionable proposition.

hopefully someone else in southern MD can take you on this this.

If anyone has any bottles in SE PA, I'll take them off your hands. I gave away about 4 cases of cleaned delabeled bottles through this thread a few months ago and now I wish I still had some left! Doh! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'm looking for 12oz bottles near Indianapolis, IN...help a brewer out!! :) Send me a PM if anybody close has some they're wanting to part ways with.

I've already posted in this thread but figured I would update, i have about 200+ long necks, my collection grows every week or so, most of them are Sam Adams. would love to get rid of some to help people out. also i myself am looking for Boulevard Smokestack bottles, either 750's or 12 oz'ers. located in Omaha.

I am cleaning out my bottles...still working on it but I have a bunch. If you are in the Philly area let me know. Will post again once I have a concrete number.

Would love some bottles for my next brew. Living in Pittsburgh. Let me know if anyone in the area has some!

I've got probably around 2 cases of longneck bottles (can count if needed) that are no longer needed. Located in Germantown, MD. PM if interested.

I've got probably around 2 cases of longneck bottles (can count if needed) that are no longer needed. Located in Germantown, MD. PM if interested.

this nice man no longer has quite as many bottles to offer as before. he still has a few. in very related news, i no longer need bottles :ban:

thank you jlachesk for hooking me up!

Is there a similar thread.to this with regards to wine bottles? I have 6 gallons I need to bottle in the coming month and myself, friends, and family, can't come up with enough bottles.

If it helps, I'm located on Long Island.

D_Nyholm said:
Is there a similar thread.to this with regards to wine bottles? I have 6 gallons I need to bottle in the coming month and myself, friends, and family, can't come up with enough bottles.

If it helps, I'm located on Long Island.

Shame you arent in MO, i have hundreds of 1.5L bottles

Shame you arent in MO, i have hundreds of 1.5L bottles

I appreciate it! Let's hope someone local has some :)
Been working on my beer bottle collection, but don't even have enough to bottle one batch once i switched to kegging. I give away too many and don't get the bottles back. Oh well :)

Latest posts

Back